Summer rental hours
Overnight Slip $18.47 per night
24' Sundancer pontoon $250/day
(max. 14 people)
Skis, wake board, knee board
$50 full / $30 half day
Kayaks (lg) $50 full/ $30 half day
Canoe $75 full/$50 half day
Full day = up to 9 hours
Half day = up to 4 hours
Reservations are taken for
FULL DAY rentals only.
For all boat reservations, a
50% of total rental price (plus tax) deposit is required. Sales tax and fuel cost not included.
**deposit is nonrefundable**
Boat Rental & Reservation Policies
- Renters must be responsible adults at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and a valid credit card.
- For all boat operators, if lessee was born after January 1, 1986 they must have a boating education certificate and must have it on board with them.
- RENTAL HOURS are from 9:00am to 6:00pm. An additional fee of $25 will be charged per quarter hour late returning rentals. Our boats are not equipped with lights and can only be operated during daylight hours.
- A DEPOSIT of 50% of the total rental price is required at the time of boat reservation. This deposit is nonrefundable or transferable due to any circumstances including but not limited to inclement weather. Reservations are taken for full-day rentals. Half-day rentals are available for walk-in customers only.
- NO BANKING BOATS. If it appears our boat has been banked on the shore, you will be charged a $50 fee plus the cost of any repairs needed.
- NO TOWING of another vessel at any time.
- PETS are allowed on the boat for an additional fee of $25 per pet. This is not a deposit and not refundable.
- CLEANING FEES will be charged if our boat is not returned in the same condition as when it was rented. The minimum charge for additional cleaning will be $25.
- For any tube, rope, skis, or canoe rental, any lessee failing to return any item in as good of condition as when rented will be charged for that item at the current wholesale price, regardless of the cause of the damage.
- NO COOKING or grills allowed on the boat.
- DO NOT overload the boat with more passengers or weight than it is rated to hold.
- The kill switch or lanyard must be worn by the boat operator any time the engine is running.
- Before lessee is allowed to board the vessel, we require:
- Signatures on rental agreement and policy sheet.
- A copy of a valid credit card
- Full payment for the entire rental price
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any and all charges, damages, and/or missing equipment found upon returning our boat.
- We are not responsible for lost boating time due to weather, personal injury, accidents, or mechanical problems.
- Taxes and fuel are not included in the rental price.
- Any violation of our policies will result in the loss of your rental privileges and your deposit and payment.